ITeck Newsletter 2023 Vol. 3
Two months into the new year, our lessons looking back on 2022 seem more clear and the trends that will drive 2023 are coming into focus. But across both past and future there is one constant that we are thankful for. That’s YOU, our clients, friends, colleagues, and partners.
2022 was a roller coaster of a year, but we continue to be inspired and motivated by our partners, both new and old. We look forward to all this year will bring with excitement and anticipation. We hope your year is off to a wonderful start and look forward to working together in 2023 to make all of us more secure, efficient, effective, and fun!
Cheers to the New Year!
Highlights from 2022 . . .
It was a busy year, with with new clients, new services, new innovations. As we continue to adapt to the post-pandemic new normal, we collaborated with clients across industries to:
- Design the best tools and configurations for hybrid work environments,
- Strengthen security protocols to adapt to today’s cybersecurity threats, and
- Adapt to new industry standards and requirements.
Read on to see some of our insight and advice from the past year
What we’re looking forward to in 2023 . . .
This still new-ish year is already off to a turbo-charged start. We’re excited for new partnerships, expanded services, and working together to build cohesive solutions to today’s business challenges. More specifically, we’re looking forward to:
- Using case studies to exemplify the impact key solutions can have on your business,
- Building our security service offerings to meet the needs of organizations of every size and sector,
- Custom creating processes and safeguards that will maximize your workplace effectiveness, no matter what its configuration.
ITeck Ideas & Insights
TechTalks: In our latest video blog, ITeck CEO Paul King discusses some of the key steps to building cyber resilience in your workplace. Watch the highlights here, view the full interview, and check out our article on the three pillars of cyber resilience. Want more? Check out the ITeck YouTube Channel.
New Service Offering: CMMC Compliance Support. Last year ITeck expanded our Cybersecurity services to include support for small and medium businesses seeking Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC). As this new DoD requirement continues to evolve, we’re collaborating closely with our clients to ensure they have the required security protocols in place to maintain and expand federal contracts. Find out more.
Rethinking Phone Services: A VoIP Case Study. VoIP, Voice over Internet Protocol, has improved dramatically over the past few years. Providing high quality phone service in a scalable package, it’s a critical component to setting up an effective hybrid work environment. Read how one partner made with switch with ITeck.
SMB Emergency Preparedness Checklist. Emergencies come in all shapes and sizes – blizzards, random earthquakes, global pandemics, cyber attacks. Be ready for the next unexpected event by taking a few key steps from our Checklist. Happy Prepping!
What we’re reading . . .
The articles on our to-read list as we look back at 2022 and prepare for all that 2023 will bring:
- From Wired Magazine, an article about how governments, nonprofits, and startups are ready to scoop up the tech talent laid off by big technology companies like Meta and Amazon.
- Have you been wondering, What does ChatGPT really mean for businesses? We’ve been thinking about this too. Forbes offers a great run down of how quickly evolving AI might impact your business and industry.
- As technology continues to move at warp speed, the person leading digital efforts at any organization must wear many hats. MIT’s Sloan School offers “5 Mantras for Digital Leaders” for the person tasked with organizational transformation.
- Last year CHIPs Act invested millions in building up U.S. semiconductor chip production. Scientific American examines the far-reaching impact this investment will have not only on supply chains and the technology that powers our computers and most aspects our lives.
- What 2023 tech trends will impact your business? Inc. makes some thought-provoking predictions. See how they line up with your own expectations of the coming year. Have thoughts? Let us know!
Have Feedback? We want to hear from YOU!
Let us know how we’re doing! It there a topic that you’d like us to cover in this newsletter or on our blog? Or have you had a recent interaction with ITeck and want to share your experience? We’d love to hear from you. You can reach out directly here, or share your review in many other ways.